Warning Tactile’s are a series of raised dots that are installed on pedestrian surfaces. They assist in the orientation of the vision impaired and give tactile warning so they may safely navigate the built environment.
Felt under foot, detected by cane, or even read as a light contrast between a surface and a hazard, Warning Tactiles give information to the vision impaired on where they are, where they are going and where they have been.
With an extensive range of designs and colours, DTAC work closely with architects, specifiers and builders to exceed design and aesthetic expectations on every project.
- Available in a range of colours and designs to suit all applications
- Solutions for all stable surfaces and substrates
- Designed to comply with building codes and regulations
- Tested for compliance with luminance and slip resistance requirements
- Backed by 2 year warranty
THE DTAC DIFFERENCE
DTAC Warning Tactiles are identifiable by the unique “double lip” design, providing a distinct advantage when it comes to high slip resistance.