DTAC pioneered architectural Tactile Ground Surface Indicators (TGSI’s) in Australia and continue to deliver the most aesthetic NCC compliant solutions available.
Tactile Ground Surface Indicators (TGSI’s) are part of a global initiative to provide greater access for the vision impaired in the built environment.
Directional TGSI’s are a series of raised bars that are installed on pedestrian surfaces to assist in the orientation of the vision impaired and give tactile warning so they may safely navigate the built environment.
With an extensive range of designs and colours, DTAC work closely with architects, specifiers and builders to exceed form and function expectations on every project.
- Available in a range of colours and designs to suit all applications
- Solutions for all stable surfaces and substrates
- Designed to comply with building codes and regulations
- Tested for compliance with luminance and slip resistance requirements
- Backed by 2 year warranty